What to Expect
*This role can be based in Milan or Padova*
With 30,000+ Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast charging network in the world. Located on major routes near convenient amenities, Superchargers keep our customers charged when they are away from home.
As the expansion of our charging infrastructure continues to grow, we are now hiring a Deployment Manager / Construction Manager to oversee and manage all Solar Carport charging infrastructure deployment projects within Italy. You are responsible for multiple projects from A-Z, including permitting, design, contracting, coordinating the construction phase and the delivery of the project within the agreed timeline and budget. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and refining processes and operational tools, schedules and budgets specifically for Solar Carport Projects.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the development and roll-out of Solar Carport projects in Italy
- Collaborate closely with HQ on design improvements and country-specific modifications
- Manage the procurement of technical equipment for the Solar Carports
- In charge of the design, construction drawings, permitting and selection of subcontractor(s)
- Oversee all onsite constructions, visit construction sites and coordinate and direct subcontractors
- Report to internal and external stakeholders on progress, costs and performance
- Liaise with grid-operators to establish the grid connection
- Ensure projects are delivered cost effectively within the established timeline
- Identify potential roadblocks and provide creative solutions
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in A-Z project management of Structural Engineering Construction Projects
- Working experience with (PV) Carports projects and a background in electrical engineering is considered as a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions
- Capability to communicate effectively and collaborate with internal- and external stakeholders
- Affinity with the renewable energy sector/e-mobility and a passion to learn
- Willing and able to travel extensively on a regular basis (3-4 days per week on average including overnight stays)
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Fluency in English an Italian is a must
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.